ServeMinnesota is responding to the Coronavirus Disease/COVID-19 pandemic in consultation with the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) and the Minnesota Department of Health to ensure the health and safety of our staff, partners and AmeriCorps members. Please review the CNCS statement and Frequently Asked Questions on Coronavirus/COVID-19 for information and answers to your questions.
- Stay home if you have cold or flu-like symptoms and avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue and throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom or before eating. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your face – especially your eyes, nose and mouth – with unwashed hands.
- Minnesota Department of Health’s website and hotline for the public: 651-201-3920
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website
- The Ready.gov website offers tools to help you make and practice a preparedness plan
- CNCS Statement on Coronavirus/COVID-19
- Mental health resources from National Alliance on Mental Illness – Minnesota
This page was updated with the latest information on March 31, 2020.
Do you want to learn more about how you can help during this time of crisis? Visit this blog post.