As an Early Learning Corps member, you’ll spend your days helping kids ages 3-5 to talk, read, write, sing, and play in order to develop early literacy and math skills. You will take what you already do in your classroom, and combine it with the extra data, interventions, training and coaching in Early Learning Corps. Early Learning Corps members serve in an hours position that matches their current school schedule. Learn more about Early Learning Corps.
Qualifications to serve with Early Learning Corps:
- Competency with basic computer skills (like email and navigating online)
- Fluency in English for speaking, reading, and writing
- 18 years of age or older with a high school diploma or equivalent
- A citizen, national, or lawful permanent resident of the United States*
- Ablity to successfully complete a background check