As part of Summer Impact Corps, you’ll help meet community needs in Minnesota through short-term service. Opportunities are available to support youth enrichment and education, people experiencing homelessness, or local environmental challenges. Throughout the summer, you’ll build your skills, experience community in new ways, and focus on an extraordinary mission – getting things done for Minnesota.
Summer Impact Corps offers four positions:
- Youth Learning and Enrichment Fellows
- Youth Language and Enrichment Fellows
- Climate Resilience Fellows
- Housing Stability Fellows
- Must be 17 years of age or older by two weeks prior to your start date.
- Must have at least a high school diploma or its recognized equivalent before tutoring any program participants.
- Must be either a citizen, national, or lawful permanent resident of the United States.
- Must pass mandatory National Service Criminal History Checks.
- Must not have served four or more prior terms of service with AmeriCorps State or National.
- Speak, read, and write English fluently.
- Positions that require driving will require a valid driver’s license and ability to pass a driving record check. Some positions require access to a personal vehicle for transportation.
- Basic computer skills, including the ability to navigate online systems and email.